Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
Contents of your purse: 2 pairs of sunglasses, 3 pairs of reading glasses, my wallet, keys, an umbrella (always prepared), a bracelet, 2 sticks of chapstick, random business cards, doodles + scribbled ideas, fruit snacks, a plastic spork and carnival tickets.
A long term goal: See the world.
What did you want to be before you grew up? An artist. A rich one.
If you found a $100 what would you do? I did once! I’m pretty sure I dropped everything and went straight to Anthropologie!
What do you value most in other people? Definitely loyalty. Above all else.
If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? My strong will (I think this might be a loaded question…).
Which is your most cherished childhood memory? Can I have 3? Family vacations, craft projects with my mom, and “helping” my dad in the garage.
Which is your favorite time of the day? Early-ish evening. I adore staying up all night but early evening still holds so much possibility!
The most inspiring thing someone has ever told you: That they believe in me. (Thanks Mom & Dad)
Favorite movie of all time? Harold & Maude.
Hometown: Covington, Louisiana AND Fredericksburg, Texas
1. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I moved to California on a whim “just for a year or two”!
2. Is there one thing that you think changed your life?
I was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes at age 6. As difficult as it has been, it’s shaped the way I see the world, and given me a great fighting sense of optimism.
3. Which is your most favorite place in this earth?
Outdoors: In ANY forest, surrounded by trees.
Indoors: snuggled up with my man and dog on our sofa
4. Favorite song?
That’s impossible, but they would absolutely include:
- Debra by Beck
- Tuesday’s Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Golden by My Morning Jacket
- Stickshifts & Safetybelts by Cake
- Say It Ain’t So by Weezer
- Impossible Germany by Wilco
- Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix
- Lost In The Supermarket by The Clash
5. Which is the one movie character that you simply adore?
Lloyd Dobler in Say Anything, and John Cusack in general
6. Best way to relax?
Flying my kite, or dinner cooked by my husband with a fire on the back patio
7. If you could trade places with one person, who would it be?
Without a doubt, Jimi Hendrix
8. What is the one thing that makes you happy despite any mood?
My dog Chico and his badass snaggle-tooth
9. Favorite Car?
10. If you could visit anywhere, where would you go?
Japan, for sure. I studied Japanese Art in school and would love to see it within its true context.